Our Vision is to be the consultants of choice for both our clients and our people. We are dedicated to achieving this through continual investment in our clients, our team and via professional development, to ensure we are able to deliver real value.
Our values are the foundation of our company.
They define who we are and how we work. Our decisions incorporate these values and they guide our relationships with clients.
Our Core values are:
- Developing Relationships – We strive to develop long lasting relationships with our clients through our commitment to excellent customer service.
- Transparency – We aim to make our activities clear, delivering our services in a simple, fast and reliable manner.
- Initiative – We actively encourage our team to lead by example, empowering our people to make decisions that matter.
- Excellence – We follow through on our promises, using discipline, teamwork and integrity to respond to our clients’ needs. We set our standards high, and provide constructive feedback of our experiences.
- Ethics & Integrity – Integrity and ethical behaviour is of paramount importance within the role of a Construction & Property Consultant. We take account of the human element and set out our interpretation of the facts with fairness and clarity. We act in the best interests of the clients and tell them what they need, not what they want to hear.
Corporate & Social Responsibility (CSR)
Development & Wellbeing
We recognise the importance of our people and their welfare. We believe that working at Cube should be a positive, enjoyable experience as well as career enhancing. We look to assist our people in reaching their aspirations, through developing their skills and capabilities, remunerating them for their contribution and actively supporting a healthy work life balance.
Charity & Community
We encourage our partners and people to become involved in charitable and community projects. We choose a new charity to support annually and regularly contribute to local community projects and other national charities.
Environment & Sustainability
We are committed to reducing the environmental impacts of our business activities. We have set guidelines across the company to reduce waste, transport and energy usage. Our disused IT equipment is recycled through the ”Computers 4 Africa” programme or passed on to the community.
Health & Safety
We are committed to ensuring the Health & Safety of our people and anyone who visits our offices. We also have a responsibility to contribute positively to Health & Safety issues when working on client projects, compatible with the scope of our commission. As a result we are an accredited member of the SAFEcontractor Scheme.